If you are planning to travel to Benton Harbor or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ross Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ross Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Benton Harbor Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Benton Harbor Airport Info:
|Benton Harbor Airport IATA Code: BEH||Benton Harbor Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.1257||Longitude : -86.432|
|City : Benton Harbor||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Benton Harbor Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ross Field-Twin Cities Airport (BEH), Benton Harbor, MI 49022, USA
|Timezone : America/Detroit|
|Ross Field Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ross Field Airport is 07:02:35 AM (EDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Ross Field Airport, Benton Harbor, United States? Know about Ross Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ross Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Benton Harbor. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ross Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ross Field Airport, airlines operating to Ross Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Ross Field Airport or Benton Harbor Airport, United States.
Ross Field Airport Map - Location of Ross Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.253 USD
• 1 USD = 0.894 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Ross Field Airport
Closest airports to Benton Harbor, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Benton Harbor and other airports closest to Ross Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Ross Field Airport and Benton Harbor is Jerry Tyler Memorial Airport - (36.02 Km / 22.38 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Benton Harbor and Ross Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- South Bend Regional Airport - (47.4 Km / 29.45 Miles)
- Michigan City Arpt Airport - (56.92 Km / 35.37 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (57.79 Km / 35.91 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (66.4 Km / 41.26 Miles)
- Dr Haines Airport - (71.99 Km / 44.73 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ross Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Benton Harbor Airport.
Details about Benton Harbor Airport given here include
- Ross Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Benton Harbor Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ross Field Airport
- Location of Ross Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ross Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ross Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Ross Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ross Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Ross Field Airport is located in the city of Benton Harbor. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BEH - Ross Field Airport IATA Code