If you are planning to travel to Russell or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Russell Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Russell Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Russell Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Russell Airport Info:
|Russell Airport IATA Code: RSL||Russell Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.8762||Longitude : -98.8094|
|City : Russell||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Russell Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Russell Municipal Airport (RSL), Russell, KS 67665, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Russell Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Russell Airport is 11:07:45 AM (CDT) on Monday, Aug 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Russell Airport, Russell, United States? Know about Russell Airport in detail. Find out the location of Russell Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Russell. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Russell Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Russell Airport, airlines operating to Russell Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Russell Airport or Russell Airport, United States.
Russell Airport Map - Location of Russell Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.719 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.391 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.188 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Russell Airport
Closest airports to Russell, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Russell and other airports closest to Russell Airport.
Nearest airport to Russell Airport and Russell is Municipal Airport - (40.39 Km / 25.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Russell and Russell Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Great Bend Airport - (59.05 Km / 36.69 Miles)
- Salina Airport - (100.28 Km / 62.31 Miles)
- Hill City Airport - (104.35 Km / 64.84 Miles)
- Mcpherson Airport - (113.52 Km / 70.54 Miles)
- Hutchinson Airport - (121.96 Km / 75.78 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Russell Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Russell Airport.
Details about Russell Airport given here include
- Russell Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Russell Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Russell Airport
- Location of Russell Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Russell Airport Time Zone and Current time at Russell Airport
- Address and contact details of Russell Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Russell Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Russell Airport is located in the city of Russell. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RSL - Russell Airport IATA Code