If you are planning to travel to Saint Marys or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Saint Marys Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Saint Marys Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Saint Marys Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Saint Marys Airport Info:
|Saint Marys Airport IATA Code: KSM||Saint Marys Airport ICAO Code: PASM|
|Latitude : 62.0571||Longitude : -163.294|
|City : Saint Marys||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Saint Marys Airport Address / Contact Details :|
St Marys Airport (KSM), St Marys, AK 99658, USA
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Alaska DOT&PF|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Saint Marys Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Saint Marys Airport is 19:11:01 PM (AKDT) on Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021|
Looking for information on Saint Marys Airport, Saint Marys, United States? Know about Saint Marys Airport in detail. Find out the location of Saint Marys Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Saint Marys. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Saint Marys Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Saint Marys Airport, airlines operating to Saint Marys Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Saint Marys Airport or Saint Marys Airport, United States.
Saint Marys Airport Map - Location of Saint Marys Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.734 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.362 USD
• 1 USD = 0.856 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.169 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Saint Marys Airport
Closest airports to Saint Marys, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Saint Marys and other airports closest to Saint Marys Airport.
Nearest airport to Saint Marys Airport and Saint Marys is Mountain Village Airport - (20.84 Km / 12.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Saint Marys and Saint Marys Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pilot Station Airport - (24.67 Km / 15.33 Miles)
- Marshall Airport - (67.45 Km / 41.91 Miles)
- Fortuna Ledge Airport - (67.45 Km / 41.91 Miles)
- Sheldon SPB Airport - (95.51 Km / 59.35 Miles)
- Alakanuk Airport - (98.52 Km / 61.22 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Saint Marys Airport, Saint Marys
This page provides all the information you need to know about Saint Marys Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Saint Marys Airport.
Details about Saint Marys Airport given here include
- Saint Marys Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Saint Marys Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Saint Marys Airport
- Location of Saint Marys Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Saint Marys Airport Time Zone and Current time at Saint Marys Airport
- Address and contact details of Saint Marys Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Saint Marys Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Saint Marys Airport is located in the city of Saint Marys. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KSM - Saint Marys Airport IATA Code and PASM - Saint Marys Airport ICAO code