If you are planning to travel to Sheldon Point or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sheldon SPB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sheldon SPB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sheldon Point Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sheldon Point Airport Info:
|Sheldon Point Airport IATA Code: SXP||Sheldon Point Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 62.5241||Longitude : -164.844|
|City : Sheldon Point||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Sheldon Point Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Nunam Iqua Airport (SXP), Nunam Iqua, AK 99666, USA
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Sheldon SPB Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sheldon SPB Airport is 15:42:41 PM (AKDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Sheldon SPB Airport, Sheldon Point, United States? Know about Sheldon SPB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sheldon SPB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sheldon Point. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sheldon SPB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sheldon SPB Airport, airlines operating to Sheldon SPB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sheldon SPB Airport or Sheldon Point Airport, United States.
Sheldon SPB Airport Map - Location of Sheldon SPB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.707 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.414 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sheldon SPB Airport
Closest airports to Sheldon Point, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sheldon Point and other airports closest to Sheldon SPB Airport.
Nearest airport to Sheldon SPB Airport and Sheldon Point is Alakanuk Airport - (20.15 Km / 12.52 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sheldon Point and Sheldon SPB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Emmonak Airport - (32.61 Km / 20.26 Miles)
- Mountain Village Airport - (76.57 Km / 47.58 Miles)
- SPB Airport - (84.64 Km / 52.59 Miles)
- Kotlik Airport - (86.2 Km / 53.56 Miles)
- Saint Marys Airport - (95.51 Km / 59.35 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Sheldon SPB Airport, Sheldon Point
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sheldon SPB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sheldon Point Airport.
Details about Sheldon Point Airport given here include
- Sheldon SPB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sheldon Point Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sheldon SPB Airport
- Location of Sheldon SPB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sheldon SPB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sheldon SPB Airport
- Address and contact details of Sheldon SPB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sheldon SPB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sheldon SPB Airport is located in the city of Sheldon Point. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SXP - Sheldon SPB Airport IATA Code