If you are planning to travel to Salinas or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Salinas Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Salinas Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Salinas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Salinas Airport Info:
|Salinas Airport IATA Code: SNS||Salinas Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.6628||Longitude : -121.608|
|City : Salinas||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Salinas Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Salinas Municipal Airport (SNS), 30 Mortensen Ave, Salinas, CA 93905, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Salinas Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Salinas Airport is 13:31:27 PM (PDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Salinas Airport, Salinas, United States? Know about Salinas Airport in detail. Find out the location of Salinas Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Salinas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Salinas Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Salinas Airport, airlines operating to Salinas Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Salinas Airport or Salinas Airport, United States.
Salinas Airport Map - Location of Salinas Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.71 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.409 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Salinas Airport
Closest airports to Salinas, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Salinas and other airports closest to Salinas Airport.
Nearest airport to Salinas Airport and Salinas is Marina Municipal Airport - (13.84 Km / 8.6 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Salinas and Salinas Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Monterey Peninsula Airport - (23.19 Km / 14.41 Miles)
- Hollister Airport - (31.04 Km / 19.29 Miles)
- Watsonville Airport - (34.12 Km / 21.2 Miles)
- Mesa Del Rey Airport - (65.61 Km / 40.77 Miles)
- Reid-hillview Airport - (77.02 Km / 47.86 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Salinas Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Salinas Airport.
Details about Salinas Airport given here include
- Salinas Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Salinas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Salinas Airport
- Location of Salinas Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Salinas Airport Time Zone and Current time at Salinas Airport
- Address and contact details of Salinas Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Salinas Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Salinas Airport is located in the city of Salinas. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SNS - Salinas Airport IATA Code