If you are planning to travel to Watsonville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Watsonville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Watsonville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Watsonville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Watsonville Airport Info:
|Watsonville Airport IATA Code: WVI||Watsonville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.9327||Longitude : -121.79|
|City : Watsonville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Watsonville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Watsonsville Municipal Airport (WVI), 100, Watsonville, CA 95019, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Watsonville Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Watsonville Airport is 05:33:48 AM (PDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Watsonville Airport, Watsonville, United States? Know about Watsonville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Watsonville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Watsonville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Watsonville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Watsonville Airport, airlines operating to Watsonville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Watsonville Airport or Watsonville Airport, United States.
Watsonville Airport Map - Location of Watsonville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Watsonville Airport
Closest airports to Watsonville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Watsonville and other airports closest to Watsonville Airport.
Nearest airport to Watsonville Airport and Watsonville is Marina Municipal Airport - (28.5 Km / 17.71 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Watsonville and Watsonville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Salinas Airport - (34.12 Km / 21.2 Miles)
- Hollister Airport - (34.47 Km / 21.42 Miles)
- Monterey Peninsula Airport - (38.82 Km / 24.12 Miles)
- Reid-hillview Airport - (44.76 Km / 27.81 Miles)
- Mineta San Jose International Airport - (49.76 Km / 30.92 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Watsonville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Watsonville Airport.
Details about Watsonville Airport given here include
- Watsonville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Watsonville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Watsonville Airport
- Location of Watsonville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Watsonville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Watsonville Airport
- Address and contact details of Watsonville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Watsonville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Watsonville Airport is located in the city of Watsonville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WVI - Watsonville Airport IATA Code