If you are planning to travel to Sanford or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sanford Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sanford Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sanford Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sanford Airport Info:
|Sanford Airport IATA Code: SFM||Sanford Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 43.4016||Longitude : -70.7098|
|City : Sanford||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Sanford Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sanford Regional Airport (SFM), Sanford, ME 04073, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Sanford Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sanford Airport is 04:30:13 AM (EDT) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Sanford Airport, Sanford, United States? Know about Sanford Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sanford Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sanford. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sanford Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sanford Airport, airlines operating to Sanford Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sanford Airport or Sanford Airport, United States.
Sanford Airport Map - Location of Sanford Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.711 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.406 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sanford Airport
Closest airports to Sanford, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sanford and other airports closest to Sanford Airport.
Nearest airport to Sanford Airport and Sanford is Lyndonville Airport - (21.11 Km / 13.12 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sanford and Sanford Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pease International Airport - (36.82 Km / 22.88 Miles)
- Jetport International Airport - (42.28 Km / 26.27 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (60.09 Km / 37.34 Miles)
- Concord Airport - (67.83 Km / 42.15 Miles)
- Fryeburg Airport - (68.19 Km / 42.37 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sanford Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sanford Airport.
Details about Sanford Airport given here include
- Sanford Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sanford Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sanford Airport
- Location of Sanford Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sanford Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sanford Airport
- Address and contact details of Sanford Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sanford Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sanford Airport is located in the city of Sanford. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SFM - Sanford Airport IATA Code