If you are planning to travel to Schenectady, NY or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Schenectady County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Schenectady County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Schenectady, NY Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Schenectady, NY Airport Info:
|Schenectady, NY Airport IATA Code: SCH||Schenectady, NY Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.8517||Longitude : -73.9204|
|City : Schenectady, NY||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Schenectady, NY Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Schenectady County Airport (SCH), Schenectady, NY 12302, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Schenectady County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Schenectady County Airport is 05:31:30 AM (EDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Schenectady County Airport, Schenectady, NY, United States? Know about Schenectady County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Schenectady County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Schenectady, NY. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Schenectady County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Schenectady County Airport, airlines operating to Schenectady County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Schenectady County Airport or Schenectady, NY Airport, United States.
Schenectady County Airport Map - Location of Schenectady County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.704 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.42 USD
• 1 USD = 0.82 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.22 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Schenectady County Airport
Closest airports to Schenectady, NY, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Schenectady, NY and other airports closest to Schenectady County Airport.
Nearest airport to Schenectady County Airport and Schenectady, NY is Albany International Airport - (14.9 Km / 9.26 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Schenectady, NY and Schenectady County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Warren County Airport - (60.22 Km / 37.42 Miles)
- Pittsfield Airport - (69.97 Km / 43.48 Miles)
- Cooperstown - Westville Airport - (83.07 Km / 51.62 Miles)
- Walter J. Koladza Airport - (85.39 Km / 53.06 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (100.36 Km / 62.36 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Schenectady County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Schenectady, NY Airport.
Details about Schenectady, NY Airport given here include
- Schenectady County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Schenectady, NY Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Schenectady County Airport
- Location of Schenectady County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Schenectady County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Schenectady County Airport
- Address and contact details of Schenectady County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Schenectady County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Schenectady County Airport is located in the city of Schenectady, NY. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SCH - Schenectady County Airport IATA Code