If you are planning to travel to Pittsfield or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pittsfield Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pittsfield Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Pittsfield Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pittsfield Airport Info:
|Pittsfield Airport IATA Code: PSF||Pittsfield Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.4252||Longitude : -73.2918|
|City : Pittsfield||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Pittsfield Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pittsfield Municipal Airport (PSF), Pittsfield, MA 01201, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Pittsfield Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pittsfield Airport is 15:48:56 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Pittsfield Airport, Pittsfield, United States? Know about Pittsfield Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pittsfield Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Pittsfield. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pittsfield Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pittsfield Airport, airlines operating to Pittsfield Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Pittsfield Airport or Pittsfield Airport, United States.
Pittsfield Airport Map - Location of Pittsfield Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.399 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Pittsfield Airport
Closest airports to Pittsfield, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pittsfield and other airports closest to Pittsfield Airport.
Nearest airport to Pittsfield Airport and Pittsfield is Walter J. Koladza Airport - (28.52 Km / 17.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pittsfield and Pittsfield Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Albany International Airport - (55.36 Km / 34.4 Miles)
- Westover Metro Arpt Airport - (67.37 Km / 41.86 Miles)
- Schenectady County Airport - (69.97 Km / 43.48 Miles)
- Bradley International Airport - (74.58 Km / 46.34 Miles)
- Metropolitan Airport - (83.64 Km / 51.97 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pittsfield Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Pittsfield Airport.
Details about Pittsfield Airport given here include
- Pittsfield Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pittsfield Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pittsfield Airport
- Location of Pittsfield Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pittsfield Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pittsfield Airport
- Address and contact details of Pittsfield Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pittsfield Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Pittsfield Airport is located in the city of Pittsfield. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PSF - Pittsfield Airport IATA Code