If you are planning to travel to Sumter or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Shaw AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Shaw AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sumter Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sumter Airport Info:
|Sumter Airport IATA Code: SSC||Sumter Airport ICAO Code: KSSC|
|Latitude : 33.974||Longitude : -80.4773|
|City : Sumter||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Sumter Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Shaw AFB (SSC), Sumter, SC 29152, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Shaw AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Shaw AFB Airport is 15:07:52 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Shaw AFB Airport, Sumter, United States? Know about Shaw AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Shaw AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sumter. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Shaw AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Shaw AFB Airport, airlines operating to Shaw AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Shaw AFB Airport or Sumter Airport, United States.
Shaw AFB Airport Map - Location of Shaw AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.71 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.409 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Shaw AFB Airport
Closest airports to Sumter, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sumter and other airports closest to Shaw AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Shaw AFB Airport and Sumter is Municipal Airport - (10.85 Km / 6.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sumter and Shaw AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mc Entire ANG Base Airport - (30.75 Km / 19.11 Miles)
- Woodward Fld Airport - (34.92 Km / 21.7 Miles)
- Owens Field Airport - (48.43 Km / 30.09 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (58.26 Km / 36.2 Miles)
- Metropolitan Airport - (59.85 Km / 37.19 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Shaw AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sumter Airport.
Details about Sumter Airport given here include
- Shaw AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sumter Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Shaw AFB Airport
- Location of Shaw AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Shaw AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Shaw AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Shaw AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Shaw AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Shaw AFB Airport is located in the city of Sumter. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SSC - Shaw AFB Airport IATA Code and KSSC - Shaw AFB Airport ICAO code