If you are planning to travel to Shungnak or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Shungnak Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Shungnak Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Shungnak Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Shungnak Airport Info:
|Shungnak Airport IATA Code: SHG||Shungnak Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 66.8881||Longitude : -157.163|
|City : Shungnak||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Shungnak Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Shungnak Airport (SHG), Shungnak, AK 99773, USA
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Shungnak Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Shungnak Airport is 10:03:42 AM (AKDT) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on Shungnak Airport, Shungnak, United States? Know about Shungnak Airport in detail. Find out the location of Shungnak Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Shungnak. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Shungnak Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Shungnak Airport, airlines operating to Shungnak Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Shungnak Airport or Shungnak Airport, United States.
Shungnak Airport Map - Location of Shungnak Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.706 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.416 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Shungnak Airport
Closest airports to Shungnak, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Shungnak and other airports closest to Shungnak Airport.
Nearest airport to Shungnak Airport and Shungnak is Kobuk/Wien Airport - (12.42 Km / 7.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Shungnak and Shungnak Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dahl Creek Arpt Airport - (12.97 Km / 8.06 Miles)
- Bornite Upper Airport - (25.6 Km / 15.91 Miles)
- Ambler Airport - (37.06 Km / 23.03 Miles)
- Hogatza Airport - (101.86 Km / 63.29 Miles)
- Selawik Airport - (128.46 Km / 79.82 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Shungnak Airport, Shungnak
This page provides all the information you need to know about Shungnak Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Shungnak Airport.
Details about Shungnak Airport given here include
- Shungnak Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Shungnak Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Shungnak Airport
- Location of Shungnak Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Shungnak Airport Time Zone and Current time at Shungnak Airport
- Address and contact details of Shungnak Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Shungnak Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Shungnak Airport is located in the city of Shungnak. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SHG - Shungnak Airport IATA Code