If you are planning to travel to Everett or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Snohomish County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Snohomish County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Everett Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Everett Airport Info:
|Everett Airport IATA Code: PAE||Everett Airport ICAO Code: KPAE|
|Latitude : 47.9076||Longitude : -122.277|
|City : Everett||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Everett Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Paine Field (PAE), Everett, WA 98204, USA, Phone: 425-388-5125
|Everett Website : http://www.painefield.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Snohomish County|
|Established Year : 1936|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Snohomish County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Snohomish County Airport is 12:23:49 PM (PDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Snohomish County Airport, Everett, United States? Know about Snohomish County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Snohomish County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Everett. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Snohomish County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Snohomish County Airport, airlines operating to Snohomish County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Snohomish County Airport or Everett Airport, United States.
Snohomish County Airport Map - Location of Snohomish County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.399 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Snohomish County Airport
Closest airports to Everett, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Everett and other airports closest to Snohomish County Airport.
Nearest airport to Snohomish County Airport and Everett is Kenmore Air Harbor Airport - (19.41 Km / 12.06 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Everett and Snohomish County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Poulsbo Airport - (33.72 Km / 20.95 Miles)
- Port Townsend Airport - (42.04 Km / 26.12 Miles)
- Boeing Field/King County International Airport - (42.39 Km / 26.34 Miles)
- Kenmore Air Harbor SPB Airport - (45.53 Km / 28.29 Miles)
- Renton Airport - (47.2 Km / 29.33 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Snohomish County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Everett Airport.
Details about Everett Airport given here include
- Snohomish County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Everett Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Snohomish County Airport
- Location of Snohomish County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Snohomish County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Snohomish County Airport
- Address and contact details of Snohomish County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Snohomish County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Snohomish County Airport is located in the city of Everett. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PAE - Snohomish County Airport IATA Code and KPAE - Snohomish County Airport ICAO code