If you are planning to travel to Port Townsend or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Port Townsend Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Port Townsend Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Port Townsend Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Port Townsend Airport Info:
|Port Townsend Airport IATA Code: TWD||Port Townsend Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.05||Longitude : -122.8|
|City : Port Townsend||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Port Townsend Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Port Townsend Airport is 01:40:49 AM (PDT) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Port Townsend Airport, Port Townsend, United States? Know about Port Townsend Airport in detail. Find out the location of Port Townsend Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Port Townsend. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Port Townsend Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Port Townsend Airport, airlines operating to Port Townsend Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Port Townsend Airport or Port Townsend Airport, United States.
Port Townsend Airport Map - Location of Port Townsend Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.396 USD
• 1 USD = 0.838 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.193 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Port Townsend Airport
Closest airports to Port Townsend, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Port Townsend and other airports closest to Port Townsend Airport.
Nearest airport to Port Townsend Airport and Port Townsend is Oak Harbor Airport - (24.49 Km / 15.22 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Port Townsend and Port Townsend Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sequim Valley Arpt Airport - (29.27 Km / 18.19 Miles)
- Whidbey Island NAS Airport - (33.89 Km / 21.06 Miles)
- Poulsbo Airport - (36.97 Km / 22.97 Miles)
- Snohomish County Airport - (42.04 Km / 26.12 Miles)
- Lopez Island Airport - (49.5 Km / 30.76 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Port Townsend Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Port Townsend Airport.
Details about Port Townsend Airport given here include
- Port Townsend Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Port Townsend Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Port Townsend Airport
- Location of Port Townsend Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Port Townsend Airport Time Zone and Current time at Port Townsend Airport
- Address and contact details of Port Townsend Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Port Townsend Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Port Townsend Airport is located in the city of Port Townsend. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TWD - Port Townsend Airport IATA Code