If you are planning to travel to Oak Harbor or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Oak Harbor Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Oak Harbor Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Oak Harbor Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Oak Harbor Airport Info:
|Oak Harbor Airport IATA Code: ODW||Oak Harbor Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.2533||Longitude : -122.673|
|City : Oak Harbor||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Oak Harbor Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Oak Harbor Airport is 06:55:15 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Oak Harbor Airport, Oak Harbor, United States? Know about Oak Harbor Airport in detail. Find out the location of Oak Harbor Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Oak Harbor. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Oak Harbor Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Oak Harbor Airport, airlines operating to Oak Harbor Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Oak Harbor Airport or Oak Harbor Airport, United States.
Oak Harbor Airport Map - Location of Oak Harbor Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.721 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.387 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Oak Harbor Airport
Closest airports to Oak Harbor, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Oak Harbor and other airports closest to Oak Harbor Airport.
Nearest airport to Oak Harbor Airport and Oak Harbor is Whidbey Island NAS Airport - (9.78 Km / 6.08 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Oak Harbor and Oak Harbor Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Port Townsend Airport - (24.49 Km / 15.22 Miles)
- Anacortes Airport - (27.23 Km / 16.92 Miles)
- Decatur Island Airport - (30.13 Km / 18.72 Miles)
- Skagit Regional Airport - (30.95 Km / 19.23 Miles)
- Lopez Island Airport - (32.35 Km / 20.1 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Oak Harbor Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Oak Harbor Airport.
Details about Oak Harbor Airport given here include
- Oak Harbor Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Oak Harbor Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Oak Harbor Airport
- Location of Oak Harbor Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Oak Harbor Airport Time Zone and Current time at Oak Harbor Airport
- Address and contact details of Oak Harbor Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Oak Harbor Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Oak Harbor Airport is located in the city of Oak Harbor. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ODW - Oak Harbor Airport IATA Code