If you are planning to travel to Breckenridge or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Stephens County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Stephens County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Breckenridge Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Breckenridge Airport Info:
|Breckenridge Airport IATA Code: BKD||Breckenridge Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.7207||Longitude : -98.8934|
|City : Breckenridge||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Breckenridge Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Stephens County Airport (BKD), Breckenridge, TX 76424, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Stephens County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Stephens County Airport is 05:54:41 AM (CDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Stephens County Airport, Breckenridge, United States? Know about Stephens County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Stephens County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Breckenridge. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Stephens County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Stephens County Airport, airlines operating to Stephens County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Stephens County Airport or Breckenridge Airport, United States.
Stephens County Airport Map - Location of Stephens County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.121 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Stephens County Airport
Closest airports to Breckenridge, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Breckenridge and other airports closest to Stephens County Airport.
Nearest airport to Stephens County Airport and Breckenridge is Municipal Airport - (34.99 Km / 21.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Breckenridge and Stephens County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ranger Municipal Airport - (35.47 Km / 22.04 Miles)
- Olney Airport - (70.54 Km / 43.83 Miles)
- Ft Wolter AAF Airport - (73.18 Km / 45.47 Miles)
- Mineral Wells Arpt Airport - (78.44 Km / 48.74 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (81.53 Km / 50.66 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Stephens County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Breckenridge Airport.
Details about Breckenridge Airport given here include
- Stephens County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Breckenridge Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Stephens County Airport
- Location of Stephens County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Stephens County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Stephens County Airport
- Address and contact details of Stephens County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Stephens County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Stephens County Airport is located in the city of Breckenridge. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BKD - Stephens County Airport IATA Code