If you are planning to travel to Upolu Point or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Upolu Point Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Upolu Point Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Upolu Point Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Upolu Point Airport Info:
|Upolu Point Airport IATA Code: UPP||Upolu Point Airport ICAO Code: PHUP|
|Latitude : 20.2653||Longitude : -155.86|
|City : Upolu Point||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Upolu Point Airport Address / Contact Details :|
C/O Kona International Airport 73-200 Kupipi Street Kailua-Kona, HI 96740-2645 (808) 327-9520, +1 808-838-8701
|Upolu Point Website : http://hawaii.gov/upp|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Hawaii Department of Transportation|
|Timezone : Pacific/Honolulu|
|Upolu Point Airport Timezone : GMT -10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Upolu Point Airport is 08:31:30 AM (HST) on Monday, Jul 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Upolu Point Airport, Upolu Point, United States? Know about Upolu Point Airport in detail. Find out the location of Upolu Point Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Upolu Point. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Upolu Point Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Upolu Point Airport, airlines operating to Upolu Point Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Upolu Point Airport or Upolu Point Airport, United States.
Upolu Point Airport Map - Location of Upolu Point Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.799 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.251 USD
• 1 USD = 0.888 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.126 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Upolu Point Airport
Closest airports to Upolu Point, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Upolu Point and other airports closest to Upolu Point Airport.
Nearest airport to Upolu Point Airport and Upolu Point is Waikoloa Airport - (35.1 Km / 21.81 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Upolu Point and Upolu Point Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kamuela Airport - (35.55 Km / 22.09 Miles)
- Hana Airport - (61.04 Km / 37.93 Miles)
- Kona International Airport - (61.81 Km / 38.41 Miles)
- Bradshaw AAF Airport - (64.79 Km / 40.26 Miles)
- Kahului Airport - (92.23 Km / 57.31 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Upolu Point Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Upolu Point Airport.
Details about Upolu Point Airport given here include
- Upolu Point Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Upolu Point Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Upolu Point Airport
- Location of Upolu Point Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Upolu Point Airport Time Zone and Current time at Upolu Point Airport
- Address and contact details of Upolu Point Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Upolu Point Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Upolu Point Airport is located in the city of Upolu Point. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UPP - Upolu Point Airport IATA Code and PHUP - Upolu Point Airport ICAO code