If you are planning to travel to Waikoloa or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Waikoloa Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Waikoloa Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Waikoloa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Waikoloa Airport Info:
|Waikoloa Airport IATA Code: WKL||Waikoloa Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 20.0044||Longitude : -155.671|
|City : Waikoloa||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Honolulu|
|Waikoloa Airport Timezone : GMT -10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Waikoloa Airport is 06:51:53 AM (HST) on Saturday, Jul 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Waikoloa Airport, Waikoloa, United States? Know about Waikoloa Airport in detail. Find out the location of Waikoloa Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Waikoloa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Waikoloa Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Waikoloa Airport, airlines operating to Waikoloa Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Waikoloa Airport or Waikoloa Airport, United States.
Waikoloa Airport Map - Location of Waikoloa Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Waikoloa Airport
Closest airports to Waikoloa, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Waikoloa and other airports closest to Waikoloa Airport.
Nearest airport to Waikoloa Airport and Waikoloa is Kamuela Airport - (0.45 Km / 0.28 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Waikoloa and Waikoloa Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bradshaw AAF Airport - (29.95 Km / 18.61 Miles)
- Upolu Point Airport - (35.1 Km / 21.81 Miles)
- Kona International Airport - (48.86 Km / 30.36 Miles)
- Hilo International Airport - (73.45 Km / 45.64 Miles)
- Hana Airport - (94.92 Km / 58.98 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Waikoloa Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Waikoloa Airport.
Details about Waikoloa Airport given here include
- Waikoloa Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Waikoloa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Waikoloa Airport
- Location of Waikoloa Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Waikoloa Airport Time Zone and Current time at Waikoloa Airport
- Address and contact details of Waikoloa Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Waikoloa Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Waikoloa Airport is located in the city of Waikoloa. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WKL - Waikoloa Airport IATA Code