If you are planning to travel to Wahpeton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wahpeton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wahpeton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Wahpeton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wahpeton Airport Info:
|Wahpeton Airport IATA Code: WAH||Wahpeton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 46.2667||Longitude : -96.6|
|City : Wahpeton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Wahpeton Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wahpeton Airport is 08:14:40 AM (CDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Wahpeton Airport, Wahpeton, United States? Know about Wahpeton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wahpeton Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Wahpeton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wahpeton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wahpeton Airport, airlines operating to Wahpeton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Wahpeton Airport or Wahpeton Airport, United States.
Wahpeton Airport Map - Location of Wahpeton Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Wahpeton Airport
Closest airports to Wahpeton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wahpeton and other airports closest to Wahpeton Airport.
Nearest airport to Wahpeton Airport and Wahpeton is Fergus Falls Airport - (34.62 Km / 21.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wahpeton and Wahpeton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hector Field Airport - (74.59 Km / 46.35 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (82.82 Km / 51.46 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (92.59 Km / 57.53 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (102.87 Km / 63.92 Miles)
- Alexandria Airport - (103.13 Km / 64.08 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wahpeton Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Wahpeton Airport.
Details about Wahpeton Airport given here include
- Wahpeton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wahpeton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wahpeton Airport
- Location of Wahpeton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wahpeton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wahpeton Airport
- Address and contact details of Wahpeton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wahpeton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Wahpeton Airport is located in the city of Wahpeton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WAH - Wahpeton Airport IATA Code