If you are planning to travel to Winder or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Winder Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Winder Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Winder Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Winder Airport Info:
|Winder Airport IATA Code: WDR||Winder Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.9815||Longitude : -83.6699|
|City : Winder||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Winder Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Northeast Georgia Regional Airport (WDR), Winder, GA 30680, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Winder Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Winder Airport is 08:20:17 AM (EDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Winder Airport, Winder, United States? Know about Winder Airport in detail. Find out the location of Winder Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Winder. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Winder Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Winder Airport, airlines operating to Winder Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Winder Airport or Winder Airport, United States.
Winder Airport Map - Location of Winder Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Winder Airport
Closest airports to Winder, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Winder and other airports closest to Winder Airport.
Nearest airport to Winder Airport and Winder is Gwinnett County Airport - (26.88 Km / 16.7 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Winder and Winder Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Athens Airport - (31.91 Km / 19.83 Miles)
- Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport - (35.92 Km / 22.32 Miles)
- Beaver Ruin Airport - (44.61 Km / 27.72 Miles)
- Dekalb-Peachtree Airport - (59.66 Km / 37.07 Miles)
- Perimeter Mall Airport - (73.14 Km / 45.45 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Winder Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Winder Airport.
Details about Winder Airport given here include
- Winder Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Winder Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Winder Airport
- Location of Winder Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Winder Airport Time Zone and Current time at Winder Airport
- Address and contact details of Winder Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Winder Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Winder Airport is located in the city of Winder. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WDR - Winder Airport IATA Code