If you are planning to travel to Cangamba or any other city in Angola, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cangamba Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cangamba Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Angola. Cangamba Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cangamba Airport Info:
|Cangamba Airport IATA Code: CNZ||Cangamba Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -13.7181||Longitude : 19.8656|
|City : Cangamba||Country : Angola|
|World Area Code : 502||Airport Type : Small|
|Cangamba Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cangamba Airport (CNZ), Cangamba, Angola
|Timezone : Africa/Luanda|
|Cangamba Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cangamba Airport is 08:31:03 AM (WAT) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Cangamba Airport, Cangamba, Angola? Know about Cangamba Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cangamba Airport on Angola map and also find out airports near to Cangamba. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cangamba Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cangamba Airport, airlines operating to Cangamba Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Angola. Scroll down to know more about Cangamba Airport or Cangamba Airport, Angola.
Cangamba Airport Map - Location of Cangamba Airport
Angola - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Angola|
• 1 AOA = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 642 AOA
• 1 AOA = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 761.691 AOA
» More AOA convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ao|
Nearest Airports to Cangamba Airport
Closest airports to Cangamba, Angola are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cangamba and other airports closest to Cangamba Airport.
Nearest airport to Cangamba Airport and Cangamba is Lumbala Airport - (175.53 Km / 109.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cangamba and Cangamba Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cuito Cuanavale Airport - (177.85 Km / 110.51 Miles)
- Luena Airport - (216.92 Km / 134.79 Miles)
- Menongue Airport - (253.94 Km / 157.79 Miles)
- List of 38 airports in Angola along with Angola airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cangamba Airport, Angola. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Angola or traveling to Cangamba Airport.
Details about Cangamba Airport given here include
- Cangamba Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cangamba Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cangamba Airport
- Location of Cangamba Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cangamba Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cangamba Airport
- Address and contact details of Cangamba Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cangamba Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Angola where Cangamba Airport is located in the city of Cangamba. General information include capital of Angola, currency and conversion rate of Angola currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CNZ - Cangamba Airport IATA Code