If you are planning to travel to Lumbala or any other city in Angola, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lumbala Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lumbala Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Angola. Lumbala Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lumbala Airport Info:
|Lumbala Airport IATA Code: GGC||Lumbala Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -14.1052||Longitude : 21.4417|
|City : Lumbala||Country : Angola|
|World Area Code : 502||Airport Type : Small|
|Lumbala Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lumbala Airport (GGC), Lumbala, Angola
|Timezone : Africa/Luanda|
|Lumbala Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lumbala Airport is 22:19:39 PM (WAT) on Saturday, Jul 31, 2021|
Looking for information on Lumbala Airport, Lumbala, Angola? Know about Lumbala Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lumbala Airport on Angola map and also find out airports near to Lumbala. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lumbala Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lumbala Airport, airlines operating to Lumbala Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Angola. Scroll down to know more about Lumbala Airport or Lumbala Airport, Angola.
Lumbala Airport Map - Location of Lumbala Airport
Angola - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Angola|
• 1 AOA = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 638.622 AOA
• 1 AOA = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 757.853 AOA
» More AOA convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ao|
Nearest Airports to Lumbala Airport
Closest airports to Lumbala, Angola are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lumbala and other airports closest to Lumbala Airport.
Nearest airport to Lumbala Airport and Lumbala is Cangamba Airport - (175.53 Km / 109.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lumbala and Lumbala Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cuito Cuanavale Airport - (271.82 Km / 168.9 Miles)
- Cazombo Airport - (293.4 Km / 182.31 Miles)
- Luena Airport - (309.17 Km / 192.11 Miles)
- List of 38 airports in Angola along with Angola airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lumbala Airport, Angola. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Angola or traveling to Lumbala Airport.
Details about Lumbala Airport given here include
- Lumbala Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lumbala Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lumbala Airport
- Location of Lumbala Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lumbala Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lumbala Airport
- Address and contact details of Lumbala Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lumbala Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Angola where Lumbala Airport is located in the city of Lumbala. General information include capital of Angola, currency and conversion rate of Angola currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GGC - Lumbala Airport IATA Code