If you are planning to travel to Barrow Island or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Barrow Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Barrow Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Barrow Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Barrow Island Airport Info:
|Barrow Island Airport IATA Code: BWB||Barrow Island Airport ICAO Code: YBWX|
|Latitude : -20.8632||Longitude : 115.407|
|City : Barrow Island||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Barrow Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Barrow Island (BWB), Barrow Island, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Perth|
|Barrow Island Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Barrow Island Airport is 19:17:48 PM (AWST) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Barrow Island Airport, Barrow Island, Australia? Know about Barrow Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Barrow Island Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Barrow Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Barrow Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Barrow Island Airport, airlines operating to Barrow Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Barrow Island Airport or Barrow Island Airport, Australia.
Barrow Island Airport Map - Location of Barrow Island Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.684 USD
• 1 USD = 1.462 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.612 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.635 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Barrow Island Airport
Closest airports to Barrow Island, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Barrow Island and other airports closest to Barrow Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Barrow Island Airport and Barrow Island is Onslow Airport - (94.36 Km / 58.63 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Barrow Island and Barrow Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Karratha Airport - (143.36 Km / 89.08 Miles)
- Roebourne Airport - (182.74 Km / 113.55 Miles)
- Learmonth Airport - (204.26 Km / 126.92 Miles)
- Exmouth Gulf Airport - (215.36 Km / 133.82 Miles)
- Coolawanyah Airport - (265.78 Km / 165.15 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Barrow Island Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Barrow Island Airport.
Details about Barrow Island Airport given here include
- Barrow Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Barrow Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Barrow Island Airport
- Location of Barrow Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Barrow Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Barrow Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Barrow Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Barrow Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Barrow Island Airport is located in the city of Barrow Island. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BWB - Barrow Island Airport IATA Code and YBWX - Barrow Island Airport ICAO code