If you are planning to travel to Roebourne or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Roebourne Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Roebourne Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Roebourne Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Roebourne Airport Info:
|Roebourne Airport IATA Code: RBU||Roebourne Airport ICAO Code: YROE|
|Latitude : -20.7588||Longitude : 117.161|
|City : Roebourne||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Roebourne Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Roebourne Landing Ground (RBU), Roebourne WA 6714, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Perth|
|Roebourne Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Roebourne Airport is 11:30:53 AM (AWST) on Sunday, Jul 21, 2019|
Looking for information on Roebourne Airport, Roebourne, Australia? Know about Roebourne Airport in detail. Find out the location of Roebourne Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Roebourne. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Roebourne Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Roebourne Airport, airlines operating to Roebourne Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Roebourne Airport or Roebourne Airport, Australia.
Roebourne Airport Map - Location of Roebourne Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.704 USD
• 1 USD = 1.42 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.627 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.595 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Roebourne Airport
Closest airports to Roebourne, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Roebourne and other airports closest to Roebourne Airport.
Nearest airport to Roebourne Airport and Roebourne is Karratha Airport - (40.41 Km / 25.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Roebourne and Roebourne Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Coolawanyah Airport - (131.74 Km / 81.86 Miles)
- Port Hedland Airport - (158.76 Km / 98.65 Miles)
- Barrow Island Airport - (182.74 Km / 113.55 Miles)
- Wittenoom Airport - (203.58 Km / 126.5 Miles)
- Tom Price Airport - (232.82 Km / 144.67 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Roebourne Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Roebourne Airport.
Details about Roebourne Airport given here include
- Roebourne Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Roebourne Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Roebourne Airport
- Location of Roebourne Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Roebourne Airport Time Zone and Current time at Roebourne Airport
- Address and contact details of Roebourne Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Roebourne Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Roebourne Airport is located in the city of Roebourne. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RBU - Roebourne Airport IATA Code and YROE - Roebourne Airport ICAO code