If you are planning to travel to Cobar or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cobar Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cobar Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Cobar Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cobar Airport Info:
|Cobar Airport IATA Code: CAZ||Cobar Airport ICAO Code: YCBA|
|Latitude : -31.5334||Longitude : 145.797|
|City : Cobar||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Medium|
|Cobar Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cobar Airport (CAZ), Cobar NSW 2835, Australia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Cobar Shire Council|
|Timezone : Australia/Sydney|
|Cobar Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cobar Airport is 03:43:35 AM (AEST) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Cobar Airport, Cobar, Australia? Know about Cobar Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cobar Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Cobar. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cobar Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cobar Airport, airlines operating to Cobar Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Cobar Airport or Cobar Airport, Australia.
Cobar Airport Map - Location of Cobar Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.667 USD
• 1 USD = 1.5 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.6 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.665 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Cobar Airport
Closest airports to Cobar, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cobar and other airports closest to Cobar Airport.
Nearest airport to Cobar Airport and Cobar is Nyngan Airport - (132.82 Km / 82.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cobar and Cobar Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bourke Airport - (166.91 Km / 103.71 Miles)
- Brewarrina Airport - (199.12 Km / 123.73 Miles)
- Condobolin Airport - (216.1 Km / 134.28 Miles)
- Wilcannia Airport - (229.27 Km / 142.46 Miles)
- Coonamble Airport - (253.46 Km / 157.49 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Cobar Airport, Cobar
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cobar Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Cobar Airport.
Details about Cobar Airport given here include
- Cobar Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cobar Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cobar Airport
- Location of Cobar Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cobar Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cobar Airport
- Address and contact details of Cobar Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cobar Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Cobar Airport is located in the city of Cobar. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CAZ - Cobar Airport IATA Code and YCBA - Cobar Airport ICAO code