If you are planning to travel to Wilcannia or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wilcannia Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wilcannia Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Wilcannia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wilcannia Airport Info:
|Wilcannia Airport IATA Code: WIO||Wilcannia Airport ICAO Code: YWCA|
|Latitude : -31.5175||Longitude : 143.379|
|City : Wilcannia||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Wilcannia Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Wilcannian Airport (WIO), Wilcannia NSW 2836, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Sydney|
|Wilcannia Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wilcannia Airport is 21:20:29 PM (AEST) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Wilcannia Airport, Wilcannia, Australia? Know about Wilcannia Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wilcannia Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Wilcannia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wilcannia Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wilcannia Airport, airlines operating to Wilcannia Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Wilcannia Airport or Wilcannia Airport, Australia.
Wilcannia Airport Map - Location of Wilcannia Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.607 USD
• 1 USD = 1.647 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.561 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.781 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Wilcannia Airport
Closest airports to Wilcannia, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wilcannia and other airports closest to Wilcannia Airport.
Nearest airport to Wilcannia Airport and Wilcannia is Ouyen Airport - (116.24 Km / 72.23 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wilcannia and Wilcannia Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Turkey Creek Airport - (144.74 Km / 89.94 Miles)
- Broken Hill Airport - (188.21 Km / 116.95 Miles)
- Cobar Airport - (229.27 Km / 142.46 Miles)
- Tibooburra Airport - (262.39 Km / 163.04 Miles)
- Bourke Airport - (295.96 Km / 183.9 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wilcannia Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Wilcannia Airport.
Details about Wilcannia Airport given here include
- Wilcannia Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wilcannia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wilcannia Airport
- Location of Wilcannia Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wilcannia Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wilcannia Airport
- Address and contact details of Wilcannia Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wilcannia Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Wilcannia Airport is located in the city of Wilcannia. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WIO - Wilcannia Airport IATA Code and YWCA - Wilcannia Airport ICAO code