If you are planning to travel to Wave Hill or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kalkgurung Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kalkgurung Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Wave Hill Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wave Hill Airport Info:
|Wave Hill Airport IATA Code: WAV||Wave Hill Airport ICAO Code: YWAV|
|Latitude : -17.3933||Longitude : 131.118|
|City : Wave Hill||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Darwin|
|Kalkgurung Airport Timezone : GMT +09:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Kalkgurung Airport is 21:42:19 PM (ACST) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Kalkgurung Airport, Wave Hill, Australia? Know about Kalkgurung Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kalkgurung Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Wave Hill. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kalkgurung Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kalkgurung Airport, airlines operating to Kalkgurung Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Kalkgurung Airport or Wave Hill Airport, Australia.
Kalkgurung Airport Map - Location of Kalkgurung Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.607 USD
• 1 USD = 1.647 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.562 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.779 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Kalkgurung Airport
Closest airports to Wave Hill, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wave Hill and other airports closest to Kalkgurung Airport.
Nearest airport to Kalkgurung Airport and Wave Hill is Kalkurung Airport - (33.18 Km / 20.62 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wave Hill and Kalkgurung Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Camfield Airport - (46.93 Km / 29.16 Miles)
- Cattle Creek Airport - (51.53 Km / 32.02 Miles)
- Mt Sandford Airport - (75.56 Km / 46.95 Miles)
- Victoria River Downs Airport - (110.9 Km / 68.91 Miles)
- Humbert River Airport - (113.12 Km / 70.29 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kalkgurung Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Wave Hill Airport.
Details about Wave Hill Airport given here include
- Kalkgurung Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wave Hill Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kalkgurung Airport
- Location of Kalkgurung Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kalkgurung Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kalkgurung Airport
- Address and contact details of Kalkgurung Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kalkgurung Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Kalkgurung Airport is located in the city of Wave Hill. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WAV - Kalkgurung Airport IATA Code and YWAV - Kalkgurung Airport ICAO code