If you are planning to travel to Queenstown or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Queenstown Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Queenstown Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Queenstown Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Queenstown Airport Info:
|Queenstown Airport IATA Code: UEE||Queenstown Airport ICAO Code: YQNS|
|Latitude : -42||Longitude : 145.508|
|City : Queenstown||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Queenstown Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Queenstown (UEE), Tasmania 7140, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Hobart|
|Queenstown Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Queenstown Airport is 07:33:43 AM (AEST) on Monday, Jun 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Queenstown Airport, Queenstown, Australia? Know about Queenstown Airport in detail. Find out the location of Queenstown Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Queenstown. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Queenstown Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Queenstown Airport, airlines operating to Queenstown Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Queenstown Airport or Queenstown Airport, Australia.
Queenstown Airport Map - Location of Queenstown Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.771 USD
• 1 USD = 1.297 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.637 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.571 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Queenstown Airport
Closest airports to Queenstown, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Queenstown and other airports closest to Queenstown Airport.
Nearest airport to Queenstown Airport and Queenstown is Strahan Airport - (24.59 Km / 15.28 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Queenstown and Queenstown Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Burnie Wynyard Airport - (112.9 Km / 70.15 Miles)
- Latrobe Airport - (113.02 Km / 70.23 Miles)
- Devonport Airport - (120.06 Km / 74.6 Miles)
- Smithton Airport - (134.25 Km / 83.42 Miles)
- Launceston Airport - (150.28 Km / 93.38 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Queenstown Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Queenstown Airport.
Details about Queenstown Airport given here include
- Queenstown Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Queenstown Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Queenstown Airport
- Location of Queenstown Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Queenstown Airport Time Zone and Current time at Queenstown Airport
- Address and contact details of Queenstown Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Queenstown Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Queenstown Airport is located in the city of Queenstown. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UEE - Queenstown Airport IATA Code and YQNS - Queenstown Airport ICAO code