If you are planning to travel to Smithton or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Smithton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Smithton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Smithton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Smithton Airport Info:
|Smithton Airport IATA Code: SIO||Smithton Airport ICAO Code: YSMI|
|Latitude : -40.8359||Longitude : 145.083|
|City : Smithton||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Medium|
|Smithton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Smithton Aerodrome (SIO), Smithton TAS 7330, Australia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : DIER|
|Timezone : Australia/Hobart|
|Smithton Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Smithton Airport is 05:25:01 AM (AEST) on Friday, Jul 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Smithton Airport, Smithton, Australia? Know about Smithton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Smithton Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Smithton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Smithton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Smithton Airport, airlines operating to Smithton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Smithton Airport or Smithton Airport, Australia.
Smithton Airport Map - Location of Smithton Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.704 USD
• 1 USD = 1.42 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.627 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.595 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Smithton Airport
Closest airports to Smithton, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Smithton and other airports closest to Smithton Airport.
Nearest airport to Smithton Airport and Smithton is Burnie Wynyard Airport - (57.41 Km / 35.67 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Smithton and Smithton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Smithton Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Smithton Airport.
Details about Smithton Airport given here include
- Smithton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Smithton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Smithton Airport
- Location of Smithton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Smithton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Smithton Airport
- Address and contact details of Smithton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Smithton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Smithton Airport is located in the city of Smithton. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SIO - Smithton Airport IATA Code and YSMI - Smithton Airport ICAO code