If you are planning to travel to Sue Island or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Warraber Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Warraber Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Sue Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sue Island Airport Info:
|Sue Island Airport IATA Code: SYU||Sue Island Airport ICAO Code: YWBS|
|Latitude : -10.517||Longitude : 142.367|
|City : Sue Island||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Lindeman|
|Warraber Island Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Warraber Island Airport is 19:21:24 PM (AEST) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Warraber Island Airport, Sue Island, Australia? Know about Warraber Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Warraber Island Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Sue Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Warraber Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Warraber Island Airport, airlines operating to Warraber Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Warraber Island Airport or Sue Island Airport, Australia.
Warraber Island Airport Map - Location of Warraber Island Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.78 USD
• 1 USD = 1.282 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.639 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.564 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Warraber Island Airport
Closest airports to Sue Island, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sue Island and other airports closest to Warraber Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Warraber Island Airport and Sue Island is Horn Island Airport - (11.43 Km / 7.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sue Island and Warraber Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kubin Island Airport - (36.34 Km / 22.58 Miles)
- Badu Island Airport - (44.53 Km / 27.67 Miles)
- Bamaga Injinoo Airport - (48.39 Km / 30.07 Miles)
- Mabuiag Island Airport - (65.82 Km / 40.9 Miles)
- Yam Island Airport - (81.84 Km / 50.85 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Warraber Island Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Sue Island Airport.
Details about Sue Island Airport given here include
- Warraber Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sue Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Warraber Island Airport
- Location of Warraber Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Warraber Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Warraber Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Warraber Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Warraber Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Warraber Island Airport is located in the city of Sue Island. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SYU - Warraber Island Airport IATA Code and YWBS - Warraber Island Airport ICAO code