If you are planning to travel to Bermejo or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bermejo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bermejo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. Bermejo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bermejo Airport Info:
|Bermejo Airport IATA Code: BJO||Bermejo Airport ICAO Code: SLBJ|
|Latitude : -22.7733||Longitude : -64.3128|
|City : Bermejo||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bermejo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bermejo Airport (BJO), Bolivia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|Bermejo Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bermejo Airport is 22:34:44 PM (-04) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Bermejo Airport, Bermejo, Bolivia? Know about Bermejo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bermejo Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to Bermejo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bermejo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bermejo Airport, airlines operating to Bermejo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about Bermejo Airport or Bermejo Airport, Bolivia.
Bermejo Airport Map - Location of Bermejo Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.144 USD
• 1 USD = 6.923 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.129 EUR
• 1 EUR = 7.77 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to Bermejo Airport
Closest airports to Bermejo, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bermejo and other airports closest to Bermejo Airport.
Nearest airport to Bermejo Airport and Bermejo is Yacuiba Airport - (112.24 Km / 69.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bermejo and Bermejo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tarija Airport - (141.17 Km / 87.72 Miles)
- Villamontes Airport - (193.06 Km / 119.96 Miles)
- Camiri Airport - (316.2 Km / 196.48 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bermejo Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to Bermejo Airport.
Details about Bermejo Airport given here include
- Bermejo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bermejo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bermejo Airport
- Location of Bermejo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bermejo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bermejo Airport
- Address and contact details of Bermejo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bermejo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where Bermejo Airport is located in the city of Bermejo. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BJO - Bermejo Airport IATA Code and SLBJ - Bermejo Airport ICAO code