If you are planning to travel to Camiri or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Camiri Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Camiri Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. Camiri Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Camiri Airport Info:
|Camiri Airport IATA Code: CAM||Camiri Airport ICAO Code: SLCA|
|Latitude : -20.0167||Longitude : -63.5667|
|City : Camiri||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Small|
|Camiri Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Camiri Choreti (CAM), Bolivia
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|Camiri Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Camiri Airport is 01:33:42 AM (-04) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Camiri Airport, Camiri, Bolivia? Know about Camiri Airport in detail. Find out the location of Camiri Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to Camiri. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Camiri Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Camiri Airport, airlines operating to Camiri Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about Camiri Airport or Camiri Airport, Bolivia.
Camiri Airport Map - Location of Camiri Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.911 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.13 EUR
• 1 EUR = 7.697 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to Camiri Airport
Closest airports to Camiri, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Camiri and other airports closest to Camiri Airport.
Nearest airport to Camiri Airport and Camiri is Monteagudo Airport - (46.59 Km / 28.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Camiri and Camiri Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Villamontes Airport - (138.76 Km / 86.22 Miles)
- Vallegrande Airport - (179.96 Km / 111.82 Miles)
- Tarija Airport - (207.9 Km / 129.18 Miles)
- Juana Azurduy de Padilla Airport - (212.61 Km / 132.11 Miles)
- Yacuiba Airport - (216.91 Km / 134.78 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Camiri Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to Camiri Airport.
Details about Camiri Airport given here include
- Camiri Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Camiri Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Camiri Airport
- Location of Camiri Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Camiri Airport Time Zone and Current time at Camiri Airport
- Address and contact details of Camiri Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Camiri Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where Camiri Airport is located in the city of Camiri. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CAM - Camiri Airport IATA Code and SLCA - Camiri Airport ICAO code