If you are planning to travel to Vallegrande or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Vallegrande Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Vallegrande Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. Vallegrande Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Vallegrande Airport Info:
|Vallegrande Airport IATA Code: VAH||Vallegrande Airport ICAO Code: SLVG|
|Latitude : -18.4788||Longitude : -64.099|
|City : Vallegrande||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Small|
|Vallegrande Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cap. Av. Vidal Villagomez Toledo Airport (VAH), Vallegrande, Bolivia
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|Vallegrande Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Vallegrande Airport is 09:15:32 AM (-04) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Vallegrande Airport, Vallegrande, Bolivia? Know about Vallegrande Airport in detail. Find out the location of Vallegrande Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to Vallegrande. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Vallegrande Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Vallegrande Airport, airlines operating to Vallegrande Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about Vallegrande Airport or Vallegrande Airport, Bolivia.
Vallegrande Airport Map - Location of Vallegrande Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.906 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.122 EUR
• 1 EUR = 8.194 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to Vallegrande Airport
Closest airports to Vallegrande, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Vallegrande and other airports closest to Vallegrande Airport.
Nearest airport to Vallegrande Airport and Vallegrande is El Trompillo Airport - (122.99 Km / 76.42 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Vallegrande and Vallegrande Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Viru Viru International Airport - (137.81 Km / 85.63 Miles)
- Juana Azurduy de Padilla Airport - (138.39 Km / 85.99 Miles)
- Monteagudo Airport - (150.1 Km / 93.27 Miles)
- Camiri Airport - (179.96 Km / 111.82 Miles)
- Potosi Airport - (207.85 Km / 129.15 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Vallegrande Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to Vallegrande Airport.
Details about Vallegrande Airport given here include
- Vallegrande Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Vallegrande Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Vallegrande Airport
- Location of Vallegrande Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Vallegrande Airport Time Zone and Current time at Vallegrande Airport
- Address and contact details of Vallegrande Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Vallegrande Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where Vallegrande Airport is located in the city of Vallegrande. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
VAH - Vallegrande Airport IATA Code and SLVG - Vallegrande Airport ICAO code