If you are planning to travel to Potosi or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Potosi Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Potosi Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. Potosi Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Potosi Airport Info:
|Potosi Airport IATA Code: POI||Potosi Airport ICAO Code: SLPO|
|Latitude : -19.5431||Longitude : -65.7236|
|City : Potosi||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Medium|
|Potosi Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Potosi Airport (POI), Potosi, Bolivia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|Potosi Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Potosi Airport is 09:23:33 AM (-04) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Potosi Airport, Potosi, Bolivia? Know about Potosi Airport in detail. Find out the location of Potosi Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to Potosi. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Potosi Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Potosi Airport, airlines operating to Potosi Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about Potosi Airport or Potosi Airport, Bolivia.
Potosi Airport Map - Location of Potosi Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.894 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.119 EUR
• 1 EUR = 8.374 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to Potosi Airport
Closest airports to Potosi, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Potosi and other airports closest to Potosi Airport.
Nearest airport to Potosi Airport and Potosi is Juana Azurduy de Padilla Airport - (75.12 Km / 46.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Potosi and Potosi Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Potosi Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to Potosi Airport.
Details about Potosi Airport given here include
- Potosi Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Potosi Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Potosi Airport
- Location of Potosi Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Potosi Airport Time Zone and Current time at Potosi Airport
- Address and contact details of Potosi Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Potosi Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where Potosi Airport is located in the city of Potosi. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
POI - Potosi Airport IATA Code and SLPO - Potosi Airport ICAO code