If you are planning to travel to San Joaquin or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Joaquin Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Joaquin Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. San Joaquin Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Joaquin Airport Info:
|San Joaquin Airport IATA Code: SJB||San Joaquin Airport ICAO Code: SLJO|
|Latitude : -13.0529||Longitude : -64.6606|
|City : San Joaquin||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Small|
|San Joaquin Airport Address / Contact Details :|
San Joaquin Airport (SJB), San Joaquin, Bolivia
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|San Joaquin Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Joaquin Airport is 17:27:12 PM (-04) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on San Joaquin Airport, San Joaquin, Bolivia? Know about San Joaquin Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Joaquin Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to San Joaquin. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Joaquin Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Joaquin Airport, airlines operating to San Joaquin Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about San Joaquin Airport or San Joaquin Airport, Bolivia.
San Joaquin Airport Map - Location of San Joaquin Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.906 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.119 EUR
• 1 EUR = 8.397 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to San Joaquin Airport
Closest airports to San Joaquin, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Joaquin and other airports closest to San Joaquin Airport.
Nearest airport to San Joaquin Airport and San Joaquin is San Ramon Airport - (24.25 Km / 15.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Joaquin and San Joaquin Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Magdalena Airport - (68.7 Km / 42.69 Miles)
- Yacuma Airport - (127.56 Km / 79.26 Miles)
- Trinidad Airport - (198.54 Km / 123.37 Miles)
- San Ignacio De M Airport - (237.35 Km / 147.48 Miles)
- Guayaramerin Airport - (259.14 Km / 161.02 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Joaquin Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to San Joaquin Airport.
Details about San Joaquin Airport given here include
- San Joaquin Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Joaquin Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Joaquin Airport
- Location of San Joaquin Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Joaquin Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Joaquin Airport
- Address and contact details of San Joaquin Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Joaquin Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where San Joaquin Airport is located in the city of San Joaquin. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SJB - San Joaquin Airport IATA Code and SLJO - San Joaquin Airport ICAO code