If you are planning to travel to San Ramon or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Ramon Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Ramon Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. San Ramon Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Ramon Airport Info:
|San Ramon Airport IATA Code: SRD||San Ramon Airport ICAO Code: SLRA|
|Latitude : -13.2639||Longitude : -64.6039|
|City : San Ramon||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|San Ramon Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Ramon Airport is 20:04:08 PM (-04) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on San Ramon Airport, San Ramon, Bolivia? Know about San Ramon Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Ramon Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to San Ramon. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Ramon Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Ramon Airport, airlines operating to San Ramon Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about San Ramon Airport or San Ramon Airport, Bolivia.
San Ramon Airport Map - Location of San Ramon Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.894 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.119 EUR
• 1 EUR = 8.373 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to San Ramon Airport
Closest airports to San Ramon, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Ramon and other airports closest to San Ramon Airport.
Nearest airport to San Ramon Airport and San Ramon is San Joaquin Airport - (24.25 Km / 15.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Ramon and San Ramon Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Magdalena Airport - (58.63 Km / 36.43 Miles)
- Yacuma Airport - (119.78 Km / 74.43 Miles)
- Trinidad Airport - (176.4 Km / 109.61 Miles)
- San Ignacio De M Airport - (219.55 Km / 136.42 Miles)
- Santa Rosa Airport - (265.99 Km / 165.28 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Ramon Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to San Ramon Airport.
Details about San Ramon Airport given here include
- San Ramon Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Ramon Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Ramon Airport
- Location of San Ramon Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Ramon Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Ramon Airport
- Address and contact details of San Ramon Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Ramon Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where San Ramon Airport is located in the city of San Ramon. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SRD - San Ramon Airport IATA Code and SLRA - San Ramon Airport ICAO code