If you are planning to travel to Anapolis or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Anapolis Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Anapolis Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Anapolis Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Anapolis Airport Info:
|Anapolis Airport IATA Code: APS||Anapolis Airport ICAO Code: SBAN|
|Latitude : -16.3611||Longitude : -48.9256|
|City : Anapolis||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Medium|
|Anapolis Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Anapolis (APS) - Setor Industrial Aeroporto, Anápolis - Goiás, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Anapolis Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Anapolis Airport is 10:29:34 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Anapolis Airport, Anapolis, Brazil? Know about Anapolis Airport in detail. Find out the location of Anapolis Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Anapolis. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Anapolis Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Anapolis Airport, airlines operating to Anapolis Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Anapolis Airport or Anapolis Airport, Brazil.
Anapolis Airport Map - Location of Anapolis Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Anapolis Airport
Closest airports to Anapolis, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Anapolis and other airports closest to Anapolis Airport.
Nearest airport to Anapolis Airport and Anapolis is Santa Genoveva Airport - (43.65 Km / 27.12 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Anapolis and Anapolis Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport - (120.51 Km / 74.88 Miles)
- Caldas Novas Airport - (155.46 Km / 96.6 Miles)
- Niquelandia Airport - (219.26 Km / 136.24 Miles)
- Catalao Airport - (225.32 Km / 140.01 Miles)
- Hidroeletrica Airport - (233.76 Km / 145.25 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Anapolis Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Anapolis Airport.
Details about Anapolis Airport given here include
- Anapolis Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Anapolis Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Anapolis Airport
- Location of Anapolis Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Anapolis Airport Time Zone and Current time at Anapolis Airport
- Address and contact details of Anapolis Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Anapolis Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Anapolis Airport is located in the city of Anapolis. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
APS - Anapolis Airport IATA Code and SBAN - Anapolis Airport ICAO code