If you are planning to travel to Niquelandia or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Niquelandia Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Niquelandia Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Niquelandia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Niquelandia Airport Info:
|Niquelandia Airport IATA Code: NQL||Niquelandia Airport ICAO Code: SWNQ|
|Latitude : -14.4349||Longitude : -48.4915|
|City : Niquelandia||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Niquelandia Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Niquelandia Airport is 11:18:30 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Niquelandia Airport, Niquelandia, Brazil? Know about Niquelandia Airport in detail. Find out the location of Niquelandia Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Niquelandia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Niquelandia Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Niquelandia Airport, airlines operating to Niquelandia Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Niquelandia Airport or Niquelandia Airport, Brazil.
Niquelandia Airport Map - Location of Niquelandia Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Niquelandia Airport
Closest airports to Niquelandia, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Niquelandia and other airports closest to Niquelandia Airport.
Nearest airport to Niquelandia Airport and Niquelandia is Cana Brava Airport - (103.19 Km / 64.12 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Niquelandia and Niquelandia Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport - (170.9 Km / 106.19 Miles)
- Anapolis Airport - (219.26 Km / 136.24 Miles)
- São Miguel de Aragao Airport - (221.38 Km / 137.56 Miles)
- Arraias Airport - (238.49 Km / 148.19 Miles)
- Santa Genoveva Airport - (256.58 Km / 159.43 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Niquelandia Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Niquelandia Airport.
Details about Niquelandia Airport given here include
- Niquelandia Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Niquelandia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Niquelandia Airport
- Location of Niquelandia Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Niquelandia Airport Time Zone and Current time at Niquelandia Airport
- Address and contact details of Niquelandia Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Niquelandia Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Niquelandia Airport is located in the city of Niquelandia. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NQL - Niquelandia Airport IATA Code and SWNQ - Niquelandia Airport ICAO code