If you are planning to travel to Cana Brava or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cana Brava Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cana Brava Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Cana Brava Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cana Brava Airport Info:
|Cana Brava Airport IATA Code: NBV||Cana Brava Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -13.5381||Longitude : -48.2469|
|City : Cana Brava||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Cana Brava Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cana Brava Airport is 11:34:06 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Cana Brava Airport, Cana Brava, Brazil? Know about Cana Brava Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cana Brava Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Cana Brava. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cana Brava Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cana Brava Airport, airlines operating to Cana Brava Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Cana Brava Airport or Cana Brava Airport, Brazil.
Cana Brava Airport Map - Location of Cana Brava Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Cana Brava Airport
Closest airports to Cana Brava, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cana Brava and other airports closest to Cana Brava Airport.
Nearest airport to Cana Brava Airport and Cana Brava is Niquelandia Airport - (103.19 Km / 64.12 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cana Brava and Cana Brava Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Arraias Airport - (158.13 Km / 98.26 Miles)
- São Miguel de Aragao Airport - (212.29 Km / 131.91 Miles)
- Gurupi Airport - (233.26 Km / 144.94 Miles)
- Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport - (261.65 Km / 162.58 Miles)
- Dianopolis Airport - (264.19 Km / 164.16 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cana Brava Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Cana Brava Airport.
Details about Cana Brava Airport given here include
- Cana Brava Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cana Brava Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cana Brava Airport
- Location of Cana Brava Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cana Brava Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cana Brava Airport
- Address and contact details of Cana Brava Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cana Brava Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Cana Brava Airport is located in the city of Cana Brava. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NBV - Cana Brava Airport IATA Code