If you are planning to travel to Arraias or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Arraias Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Arraias Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Arraias Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Arraias Airport Info:
|Arraias Airport IATA Code: AAI||Arraias Airport ICAO Code: SWRA|
|Latitude : -12.9167||Longitude : -46.9333|
|City : Arraias||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Arraias Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Arraias (AAI) - Tocantins, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Araguaina|
|Arraias Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Arraias Airport is 11:32:37 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Arraias Airport, Arraias, Brazil? Know about Arraias Airport in detail. Find out the location of Arraias Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Arraias. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Arraias Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Arraias Airport, airlines operating to Arraias Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Arraias Airport or Arraias Airport, Brazil.
Arraias Airport Map - Location of Arraias Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Arraias Airport
Closest airports to Arraias, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Arraias and other airports closest to Arraias Airport.
Nearest airport to Arraias Airport and Arraias is Dianopolis Airport - (147.27 Km / 91.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Arraias and Arraias Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cana Brava Airport - (158.13 Km / 98.26 Miles)
- Barreiras Airport - (228.67 Km / 142.09 Miles)
- Niquelandia Airport - (238.49 Km / 148.19 Miles)
- Gurupi Airport - (284.45 Km / 176.75 Miles)
- Porto Nacional Airport - (292.18 Km / 181.55 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Arraias Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Arraias Airport.
Details about Arraias Airport given here include
- Arraias Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Arraias Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Arraias Airport
- Location of Arraias Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Arraias Airport Time Zone and Current time at Arraias Airport
- Address and contact details of Arraias Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Arraias Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Arraias Airport is located in the city of Arraias. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AAI - Arraias Airport IATA Code and SWRA - Arraias Airport ICAO code