If you are planning to travel to Apucarana or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Apucarana Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Apucarana Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Apucarana Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Apucarana Airport Info:
|Apucarana Airport IATA Code: APU||Apucarana Airport ICAO Code: SSAP|
|Latitude : -23.6122||Longitude : -51.385|
|City : Apucarana||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Apucarana Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Apucarana Airport (APU) - Apucarana - Parana, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Apucarana Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Apucarana Airport is 11:20:51 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Apucarana Airport, Apucarana, Brazil? Know about Apucarana Airport in detail. Find out the location of Apucarana Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Apucarana. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Apucarana Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Apucarana Airport, airlines operating to Apucarana Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Apucarana Airport or Apucarana Airport, Brazil.
Apucarana Airport Map - Location of Apucarana Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Apucarana Airport
Closest airports to Apucarana, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Apucarana and other airports closest to Apucarana Airport.
Nearest airport to Apucarana Airport and Apucarana is Arapongas Airport - (30.88 Km / 19.19 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Apucarana and Apucarana Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Londrina Airport - (40.51 Km / 25.17 Miles)
- Regional De Maringa SBMG Airport - (65.65 Km / 40.79 Miles)
- Cornelio Procopio Airport - (94.77 Km / 58.89 Miles)
- Colorado do Oeste Airport - (105.67 Km / 65.66 Miles)
- Telemaco Borba Airport - (108.1 Km / 67.17 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Apucarana Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Apucarana Airport.
Details about Apucarana Airport given here include
- Apucarana Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Apucarana Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Apucarana Airport
- Location of Apucarana Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Apucarana Airport Time Zone and Current time at Apucarana Airport
- Address and contact details of Apucarana Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Apucarana Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Apucarana Airport is located in the city of Apucarana. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
APU - Apucarana Airport IATA Code and SSAP - Apucarana Airport ICAO code