If you are planning to travel to Arapongas or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Arapongas Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Arapongas Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Arapongas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Arapongas Airport Info:
|Arapongas Airport IATA Code: APX||Arapongas Airport ICAO Code: SSOG|
|Latitude : -23.3525||Longitude : -51.4919|
|City : Arapongas||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Arapongas Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Arapongas (APX) - Arapongas - Parana, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Arapongas Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Arapongas Airport is 11:10:20 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Arapongas Airport, Arapongas, Brazil? Know about Arapongas Airport in detail. Find out the location of Arapongas Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Arapongas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Arapongas Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Arapongas Airport, airlines operating to Arapongas Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Arapongas Airport or Arapongas Airport, Brazil.
Arapongas Airport Map - Location of Arapongas Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Arapongas Airport
Closest airports to Arapongas, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Arapongas and other airports closest to Arapongas Airport.
Nearest airport to Arapongas Airport and Arapongas is Apucarana Airport - (30.88 Km / 19.19 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Arapongas and Arapongas Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Londrina Airport - (37.13 Km / 23.07 Miles)
- Regional De Maringa SBMG Airport - (54.94 Km / 34.14 Miles)
- Colorado do Oeste Airport - (75.82 Km / 47.11 Miles)
- Cornelio Procopio Airport - (93.52 Km / 58.11 Miles)
- Edu Chaves Airport - (105.98 Km / 65.85 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Arapongas Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Arapongas Airport.
Details about Arapongas Airport given here include
- Arapongas Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Arapongas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Arapongas Airport
- Location of Arapongas Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Arapongas Airport Time Zone and Current time at Arapongas Airport
- Address and contact details of Arapongas Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Arapongas Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Arapongas Airport is located in the city of Arapongas. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
APX - Arapongas Airport IATA Code and SSOG - Arapongas Airport ICAO code