If you are planning to travel to Araguaina or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Araguaina Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Araguaina Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Araguaina Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Araguaina Airport Info:
|Araguaina Airport IATA Code: AUX||Araguaina Airport ICAO Code: SWGN|
|Latitude : -7.22806||Longitude : -48.2403|
|City : Araguaina||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Araguaina Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Araguaína Airport (AUX) - Araguaína - Tocantins, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Araguaina|
|Araguaina Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Araguaina Airport is 08:56:57 AM (-03) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Araguaina Airport, Araguaina, Brazil? Know about Araguaina Airport in detail. Find out the location of Araguaina Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Araguaina. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Araguaina Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Araguaina Airport, airlines operating to Araguaina Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Araguaina Airport or Araguaina Airport, Brazil.
Araguaina Airport Map - Location of Araguaina Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.187 USD
• 1 USD = 5.35 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.173 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.779 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Araguaina Airport
Closest airports to Araguaina, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Araguaina and other airports closest to Araguaina Airport.
Nearest airport to Araguaina Airport and Araguaina is Carolina Airport - (86.82 Km / 53.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Araguaina and Araguaina Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Conceicao Do Araguaia Airport - (170.9 Km / 106.19 Miles)
- Imperatriz Airport - (207.51 Km / 128.94 Miles)
- Serra Pelada Airport - (210.89 Km / 131.04 Miles)
- Redencao Airport - (211.19 Km / 131.23 Miles)
- Miracema Do Norte Airport - (219.35 Km / 136.3 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Araguaina Airport, Araguaina
This page provides all the information you need to know about Araguaina Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Araguaina Airport.
Details about Araguaina Airport given here include
- Araguaina Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Araguaina Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Araguaina Airport
- Location of Araguaina Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Araguaina Airport Time Zone and Current time at Araguaina Airport
- Address and contact details of Araguaina Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Araguaina Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Araguaina Airport is located in the city of Araguaina. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AUX - Araguaina Airport IATA Code and SWGN - Araguaina Airport ICAO code