If you are planning to travel to Imperatriz or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Imperatriz Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Imperatriz Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Imperatriz Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Imperatriz Airport Info:
|Imperatriz Airport IATA Code: IMP||Imperatriz Airport ICAO Code: SBIZ|
|Latitude : -5.53126||Longitude : -47.4599|
|City : Imperatriz||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Medium|
|Imperatriz Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Imperatriz (IMP) - Imperatriz - Maranhao, Brazil Phone: +55 99 3524-4666
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Infraero|
|Established Year : 1981|
|Timezone : America/Fortaleza|
|Imperatriz Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Imperatriz Airport is 09:59:59 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Imperatriz Airport, Imperatriz, Brazil? Know about Imperatriz Airport in detail. Find out the location of Imperatriz Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Imperatriz. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Imperatriz Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Imperatriz Airport, airlines operating to Imperatriz Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Imperatriz Airport or Imperatriz Airport, Brazil.
Imperatriz Airport Map - Location of Imperatriz Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Imperatriz Airport
Closest airports to Imperatriz, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Imperatriz and other airports closest to Imperatriz Airport.
Nearest airport to Imperatriz Airport and Imperatriz is Maraba Airport - (186.44 Km / 115.85 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Imperatriz and Imperatriz Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Carolina Airport - (198.66 Km / 123.44 Miles)
- Araguaina Airport - (207.51 Km / 128.94 Miles)
- Barra Do Corda Airport - (242.93 Km / 150.95 Miles)
- Serra Pelada Airport - (246.83 Km / 153.37 Miles)
- Balsas Airport - (270.63 Km / 168.16 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Imperatriz Airport, Imperatriz
This page provides all the information you need to know about Imperatriz Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Imperatriz Airport.
Details about Imperatriz Airport given here include
- Imperatriz Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Imperatriz Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Imperatriz Airport
- Location of Imperatriz Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Imperatriz Airport Time Zone and Current time at Imperatriz Airport
- Address and contact details of Imperatriz Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Imperatriz Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Imperatriz Airport is located in the city of Imperatriz. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IMP - Imperatriz Airport IATA Code and SBIZ - Imperatriz Airport ICAO code