If you are planning to travel to Balsas or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Balsas Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Balsas Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Balsas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Balsas Airport Info:
|Balsas Airport IATA Code: BSS||Balsas Airport ICAO Code: SNBS|
|Latitude : -7.52247||Longitude : -46.0526|
|City : Balsas||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Balsas Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Balsas (BSS) - Balsas - Maranhao, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Fortaleza|
|Balsas Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Balsas Airport is 15:14:09 PM (-03) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Balsas Airport, Balsas, Brazil? Know about Balsas Airport in detail. Find out the location of Balsas Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Balsas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Balsas Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Balsas Airport, airlines operating to Balsas Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Balsas Airport or Balsas Airport, Brazil.
Balsas Airport Map - Location of Balsas Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.261 USD
• 1 USD = 3.831 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.229 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.362 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Balsas Airport
Closest airports to Balsas, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Balsas and other airports closest to Balsas Airport.
Nearest airport to Balsas Airport and Balsas is Carolina Airport - (156.75 Km / 97.4 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Balsas and Balsas Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Alto Parnaiba Airport - (174 Km / 108.12 Miles)
- Araguaina Airport - (243.54 Km / 151.33 Miles)
- Barra Do Corda Airport - (244.6 Km / 151.99 Miles)
- Imperatriz Airport - (270.63 Km / 168.16 Miles)
- Guadalupe Airport - (284.87 Km / 177.01 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Balsas Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Balsas Airport.
Details about Balsas Airport given here include
- Balsas Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Balsas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Balsas Airport
- Location of Balsas Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Balsas Airport Time Zone and Current time at Balsas Airport
- Address and contact details of Balsas Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Balsas Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Balsas Airport is located in the city of Balsas. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BSS - Balsas Airport IATA Code and SNBS - Balsas Airport ICAO code