If you are planning to travel to Caceres or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Caceres Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Caceres Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Caceres Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Caceres Airport Info:
|Caceres Airport IATA Code: CCX||Caceres Airport ICAO Code: LEGU|
|Latitude : -16.0819||Longitude : -57.6514|
|City : Caceres||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Medium|
|Caceres Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Caceres (CCX) - Cáceres - Mato Grosso, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Cuiaba|
|Caceres Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Caceres Airport is 08:39:24 AM (-04) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Caceres Airport, Caceres, Brazil? Know about Caceres Airport in detail. Find out the location of Caceres Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Caceres. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Caceres Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Caceres Airport, airlines operating to Caceres Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Caceres Airport or Caceres Airport, Brazil.
Caceres Airport Map - Location of Caceres Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.187 USD
• 1 USD = 5.35 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.173 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.779 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Caceres Airport
Closest airports to Caceres, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Caceres and other airports closest to Caceres Airport.
Nearest airport to Caceres Airport and Caceres is Tangara da Serra Airport - (159.5 Km / 99.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Caceres and Caceres Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Marechal Rondon International Airport - (170.99 Km / 106.25 Miles)
- Diamantino Airport - (232.37 Km / 144.39 Miles)
- Mato Grosso Airport - (279.78 Km / 173.85 Miles)
- Rondonopolis Airport - (317.43 Km / 197.24 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Caceres Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Caceres Airport.
Details about Caceres Airport given here include
- Caceres Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Caceres Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Caceres Airport
- Location of Caceres Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Caceres Airport Time Zone and Current time at Caceres Airport
- Address and contact details of Caceres Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Caceres Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Caceres Airport is located in the city of Caceres. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CCX - Caceres Airport IATA Code and LEGU - Caceres Airport ICAO code