If you are planning to travel to Rondonopolis or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rondonopolis Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rondonopolis Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Rondonopolis Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Rondonopolis Airport Info:
|Rondonopolis Airport IATA Code: ROO||Rondonopolis Airport ICAO Code: SWRD|
|Latitude : -16.5853||Longitude : -54.7242|
|City : Rondonopolis||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Rondonopolis Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Rondonopolis (ROO) - Rondonópolis - Mato Grosso, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Cuiaba|
|Rondonopolis Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rondonopolis Airport is 09:43:15 AM (-04) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Rondonopolis Airport, Rondonopolis, Brazil? Know about Rondonopolis Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rondonopolis Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Rondonopolis. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rondonopolis Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rondonopolis Airport, airlines operating to Rondonopolis Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Rondonopolis Airport or Rondonopolis Airport, Brazil.
Rondonopolis Airport Map - Location of Rondonopolis Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Rondonopolis Airport
Closest airports to Rondonopolis, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Rondonopolis and other airports closest to Rondonopolis Airport.
Nearest airport to Rondonopolis Airport and Rondonopolis is Marechal Rondon International Airport - (181.37 Km / 112.7 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Rondonopolis and Rondonopolis Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Barra Do Garcas Airport - (262.08 Km / 162.85 Miles)
- Aragarcas Airport - (277.32 Km / 172.32 Miles)
- Diamantino Airport - (304.29 Km / 189.08 Miles)
- Caceres Airport - (317.43 Km / 197.24 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Rondonopolis Airport, Rondonopolis
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rondonopolis Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Rondonopolis Airport.
Details about Rondonopolis Airport given here include
- Rondonopolis Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Rondonopolis Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rondonopolis Airport
- Location of Rondonopolis Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rondonopolis Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rondonopolis Airport
- Address and contact details of Rondonopolis Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rondonopolis Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Rondonopolis Airport is located in the city of Rondonopolis. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ROO - Rondonopolis Airport IATA Code and SWRD - Rondonopolis Airport ICAO code