If you are planning to travel to Santana Do Araguaia or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Campo Alegre Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Campo Alegre Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Santana Do Araguaia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santana Do Araguaia Airport Info:
|Santana Do Araguaia Airport IATA Code: CMP||Santana Do Araguaia Airport ICAO Code: SNKE|
|Latitude : -9.31997||Longitude : -50.3285|
|City : Santana Do Araguaia||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Santarem|
|Campo Alegre Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Campo Alegre Airport is 11:37:51 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Campo Alegre Airport, Santana Do Araguaia, Brazil? Know about Campo Alegre Airport in detail. Find out the location of Campo Alegre Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Santana Do Araguaia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Campo Alegre Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Campo Alegre Airport, airlines operating to Campo Alegre Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Campo Alegre Airport or Santana Do Araguaia Airport, Brazil.
Campo Alegre Airport Map - Location of Campo Alegre Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Campo Alegre Airport
Closest airports to Santana Do Araguaia, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santana Do Araguaia and other airports closest to Campo Alegre Airport.
Nearest airport to Campo Alegre Airport and Santana Do Araguaia is Confresa Airport - (129.02 Km / 80.17 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santana Do Araguaia and Campo Alegre Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Redencao Airport - (147.95 Km / 91.93 Miles)
- Conceicao Do Araguaia Airport - (156.27 Km / 97.1 Miles)
- Confreza Airport - (199.35 Km / 123.87 Miles)
- Miracema Do Norte Airport - (201.31 Km / 125.09 Miles)
- Porto Alegre Do Norte Airport - (226.74 Km / 140.89 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Campo Alegre Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Santana Do Araguaia Airport.
Details about Santana Do Araguaia Airport given here include
- Campo Alegre Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santana Do Araguaia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Campo Alegre Airport
- Location of Campo Alegre Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Campo Alegre Airport Time Zone and Current time at Campo Alegre Airport
- Address and contact details of Campo Alegre Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Campo Alegre Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Campo Alegre Airport is located in the city of Santana Do Araguaia. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CMP - Campo Alegre Airport IATA Code and SNKE - Campo Alegre Airport ICAO code