If you are planning to travel to Santa Terezinha or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Confresa Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Confresa Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Santa Terezinha Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Terezinha Airport Info:
|Santa Terezinha Airport IATA Code: STZ||Santa Terezinha Airport ICAO Code: SWST|
|Latitude : -10.4647||Longitude : -50.5186|
|City : Santa Terezinha||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Cuiaba|
|Confresa Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Confresa Airport is 10:30:01 AM (-04) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Confresa Airport, Santa Terezinha, Brazil? Know about Confresa Airport in detail. Find out the location of Confresa Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Santa Terezinha. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Confresa Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Confresa Airport, airlines operating to Confresa Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Confresa Airport or Santa Terezinha Airport, Brazil.
Confresa Airport Map - Location of Confresa Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Confresa Airport
Closest airports to Santa Terezinha, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Terezinha and other airports closest to Confresa Airport.
Nearest airport to Confresa Airport and Santa Terezinha is Confreza Airport - (116.13 Km / 72.16 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Terezinha and Confresa Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rio Airport - (124.21 Km / 77.18 Miles)
- Campo Alegre Airport - (129.02 Km / 80.17 Miles)
- Sao Felix Do Araguaia Airport - (131.21 Km / 81.53 Miles)
- Porto Alegre Do Norte Airport - (134.83 Km / 83.78 Miles)
- Suia-Missu Airport - (166.05 Km / 103.18 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Confresa Airport, Santa Terezinha
This page provides all the information you need to know about Confresa Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Santa Terezinha Airport.
Details about Santa Terezinha Airport given here include
- Confresa Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Terezinha Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Confresa Airport
- Location of Confresa Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Confresa Airport Time Zone and Current time at Confresa Airport
- Address and contact details of Confresa Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Confresa Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Confresa Airport is located in the city of Santa Terezinha. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
STZ - Confresa Airport IATA Code and SWST - Confresa Airport ICAO code