If you are planning to travel to Santa Isabel Do Morro or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rio Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rio Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport Info:
|Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport IATA Code: IDO||Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport ICAO Code: SWIY|
|Latitude : -11.5721||Longitude : -50.6654|
|City : Santa Isabel Do Morro||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Santa Isabel Do Morro (IDO) - Tocantins, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Araguaina|
|Rio Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rio Airport is 08:59:11 AM (-03) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Rio Airport, Santa Isabel Do Morro, Brazil? Know about Rio Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rio Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Santa Isabel Do Morro. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rio Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rio Airport, airlines operating to Rio Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Rio Airport or Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport, Brazil.
Rio Airport Map - Location of Rio Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.187 USD
• 1 USD = 5.35 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.173 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.779 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Rio Airport
Closest airports to Santa Isabel Do Morro, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Isabel Do Morro and other airports closest to Rio Airport.
Nearest airport to Rio Airport and Santa Isabel Do Morro is Sao Felix Do Araguaia Airport - (7.21 Km / 4.48 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Isabel Do Morro and Rio Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Suia-Missu Airport - (82.98 Km / 51.56 Miles)
- Confresa Airport - (124.21 Km / 77.18 Miles)
- Porto Alegre Do Norte Airport - (136.47 Km / 84.8 Miles)
- Confreza Airport - (143.46 Km / 89.14 Miles)
- Gurupi Airport - (158.18 Km / 98.29 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rio Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport.
Details about Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport given here include
- Rio Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Isabel Do Morro Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rio Airport
- Location of Rio Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rio Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rio Airport
- Address and contact details of Rio Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rio Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Rio Airport is located in the city of Santa Isabel Do Morro. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IDO - Rio Airport IATA Code and SWIY - Rio Airport ICAO code