If you are planning to travel to Santa Vitoria or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Do Palmar Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Do Palmar Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Santa Vitoria Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Vitoria Airport Info:
|Santa Vitoria Airport IATA Code: CTQ||Santa Vitoria Airport ICAO Code: SSVP|
|Latitude : -33.5022||Longitude : -53.3442|
|City : Santa Vitoria||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Do Palmar Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Do Palmar Airport is 08:00:29 AM (-03) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Do Palmar Airport, Santa Vitoria, Brazil? Know about Do Palmar Airport in detail. Find out the location of Do Palmar Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Santa Vitoria. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Do Palmar Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Do Palmar Airport, airlines operating to Do Palmar Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Do Palmar Airport or Santa Vitoria Airport, Brazil.
Do Palmar Airport Map - Location of Do Palmar Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.187 USD
• 1 USD = 5.35 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.173 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.785 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Do Palmar Airport
Closest airports to Santa Vitoria, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Vitoria and other airports closest to Do Palmar Airport.
Nearest airport to Do Palmar Airport and Santa Vitoria is Rio Grande Airport - (192.43 Km / 119.57 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Vitoria and Do Palmar Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Federal Airport - (220.08 Km / 136.75 Miles)
- Cmdt. Gustavo Kraemer Airport Airport - (245.7 Km / 152.67 Miles)
- Sao Lourenco Do Sul Airport - (265.99 Km / 165.28 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Do Palmar Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Santa Vitoria Airport.
Details about Santa Vitoria Airport given here include
- Do Palmar Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Vitoria Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Do Palmar Airport
- Location of Do Palmar Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Do Palmar Airport Time Zone and Current time at Do Palmar Airport
- Address and contact details of Do Palmar Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Do Palmar Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Do Palmar Airport is located in the city of Santa Vitoria. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CTQ - Do Palmar Airport IATA Code and SSVP - Do Palmar Airport ICAO code